post counter





BLOGS TO COME

Friday, March 21, 2014

MY FIRST HAND"S ON MASTABATION EXPERIENCE


 #67 - MY FIRST HANDS ON MASTURBATION EXPERIENCE 

I HAD BEEN TOLD BY MY GRANDMOTHER AFTER SHE HAD CAUGHT ME PLAYING WITH MYSELF THAT THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN HAD BEEN WATCHING ME.  The way in which she had said that had been in an angry tone.   I had only been about 8 or 9 when she had told me that and it had been one of those things that had stuck with me in one way or the other until I was 19.  I use to be a pillow humper and I had gotten really good at it and even though I was no longer afraid of the angels seeing me, I had stuck with the routine through my teens.  THERE IS A VIDEO ON MY WEB SITE WHERE MY PHYSICAL THERAPIST HAD COMMENTED ON THE STRENGTH IN MY GLUTS . I remember how I had been giving a bunch of nu-die  mags and my sister's would barge into the bathroom. I LIKED TO READ ALL TYPES OF BOOKS WHEN I HAD BEEN SITTING ON THE POT.   Trying to catch me masturbating, I had seen the movie SOMETHING ABOUT MARY and even though I had caught the jest of what stiller's character had been doing to the bra adds I had wondered how to do that.  I HAD BEEN MATURE SOMEWHAT AND HAD LEARNED QUITE A BIT ABOUT LIFE THROUGH MY BATTLES WITH MY HEALTH BUT, I HAD NOT BEEN A WELL ROUNDED PIECE OF CLAY TOWARDS THE END OF MY TEENS.  I should have known how to do it but I would learn that my brain and the body had already known .   I was in my dorm room one weekend and my smelly roommate had gone home for the weekend,  I was one of the only guy's on my floor to have cable and I had been very popular on the weekends because of it.  A GIRLS GONE WILD infomercial had came on with the star over their breast and below, it had repeated several time's like those infomercials do.  I had been extremely aroused and had pulled myself out of my pajama-pants,  I had never taken my eyes off of that screen and before I had known it my chest had been wet. 
                     I had not been able to resist the urge so, I would wrestle the neighbor girls.

                                       I had continued to masturbate with my right hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment