post counter





BLOGS TO COME

Sunday, February 3, 2013

C#54 - MY BATHROOM ADVENTURE

MY BATHROOM ADVENTURE


I had gone to BUFFALO WILD WINGS ;with Ally and my friend Z one night, I had eaten some mild wings as the two of us had sat over at the bar while Ally had done her normal routine of hanging out with some of the guys she had known there. Z and I had wished that Ally would buy us  a beer as we had both been under 21 at the time and could not order it ourselves, despite what my mom had thought Ally had not allowed us to drink that night.  When I  had came home with a broken tail bone.

I had been using my walker that night as I  normally had during my senior year of high school and both Z and I had just drank soda with our wings until we had been about to  burst.  We had both went into the bathroom to take a leak when a man  came out of the bathroom door holding a beer in each hand, (TALK ABOUT A FUCKING-DRUNK!) the man had almost plowed over me and had almost knocked me right off my feet but my friend had caught me before I had lost my balance.  The two of us had just made it into the bathroom when the  door had swung open and that time my friend had not even had a chance to try and  catch me,the corner of the door had hit me in the back in a way that had spun me around to look at the door before falling on my butt.  My friend had tried to help me up ofF the  floor as he had yelled at the person on the other side of the door.  THE TWO OF US MUST HAVE LOOKED LIKE A PAIR OF BOOBS THAT HAD SEEM TO HAVE BEEN THE YOUNGEST PEOPLE THERE THAT NIGHT AND JUST IMAGINE ME FALLING WHILE I STILL HAD BEEN HOLDING ON TO MY WALKER.  I had told my friend to give me a moment as I had hurt like hell and he had not been that much bigger and definitely not taller.  AT ONE POINT HE HAD ACTUALLY TRIED TO DRAG ME AWAY FROM THE BATHROOM DOOR ON THE DIRTY  FLOOR.  I had been laying there trying to catch my breath when  the door  had once again SWUNG open as far as my prone body would allow, I had once again  lost hold of my breath as that damn door had drill me right in the lower back.  I had heard my friend yelling for the guy to wait a damn minute! Then  the little guy that he had been had stepped over me and had gone out of the bathroom door to get Ally.  Some of the dudes  with her had helped me up  and my tail bone had been killing me even when I had gotten in to Ally's truck.  I HAD NOT EVEN GOTTEN TO USE THE URINAL AND HAD BEEN HOLDING IT UNTIL WE HAD BEEN DROPPED OFF AT THE HOUSE.  Z Had told me that the guy who had almost knocked me over When he had came out of the bathroom had been the one who had knocked me down and he also had been the one who had been trying to  get into the bathroom as he had been trying to apologize for almost knocking me over. I had also been told that he had still been holding a beer in each hand. My friend and Ally had tried to figure out if the guy had spilled any of his beer while he had been trying to open the bathroom door with his shoulder, that had been  the main subject in her truck until she had dropped us off.


No comments:

Post a Comment