Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SAM





#03 - SAM







It had been just my mom and I until she had met
 Roger and they had soon gotten married.  I do not remember much about the in-between or the memories before she had met him.  My mom used to teach me many things like tying my shoes and  to read she had always told me that I had known how to do something because she had shown me a few times.  My mom had been a nice woman and I had loved her very much but she had seemed to always have a short temper and sooner than later the belt would be used by her on me until I had  showed the results she had been looking for.  I had learned to tie my shoes and read at a 2nd grade level before I had even began kindergarten.  Soon I had gotten a break from my moms lessons because she had been pregnant with my little sister and I had been jealous as hell because, I had heard somewhere that the first child would receive less love and I had not wanted that with my mom.  It had been bad enough that I had to share her with Rodger and at the time I had known that I would also have to share my mom's attention with my new sister.  I HAVE TO LEAVE SOME OF THIS OUT BECAUSE MY MOM-DELORES- HAS THREATENED TO SUE ME IF i WERE TO MENTION THINGS ABOUT SAM.  FIRST OFF I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS THE STORY OF CCRACKER AND NOT SOME GIRL THAT IS THE SPAWN OF A BIG BITCH, PEEPS I WAS ONLY GOING TO MENTION HER BIRTH DAY BUT GUESS WHAT, SHE IS FIVE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME AND I WAS BORN IN 1982.  When my sister was born I had been meaner than hell to her and I had done some things that I am not proud of, to give you an example there was a time that I had pushed her out of the window of a parked car when she had been about three.  I kicked the back of her baby walker and send her rolling across the room.  She had paid me back  as she had grown up and one time she had hit me with a hair brush and left about a hundred bloody holes in my head, she had liked to grab my hair and haul ass when she had been in her baby walker.  I had realized later that I had deserved it and brought the treatment on my self for the way I had been with her when she had been younger but, I am sorry.  I had been trying to keep my mom's attention.         
                                                           











   

No comments:

Post a Comment