Monday, August 27, 2012

TRISHA










#13 -
TRISHA


She had lived in a house across the street from us and I had not met her until my little sister had been borne. She had been a few years older that I so, the two of us had never hung out or spent much time together unless she had been babysitting me. Roger and her dad would hand out on occasion because it had seemed as thought they had both enjoyed to drink beer. Trisha had younger brother that I had soon met and became good friends with, I remember how the two of us had both loved to play THE DUKES OF HAZZARD on our bikes. Everyone in Trisha's household had been mexican, with the exception of her dad. I remember Trisha's grandmother Aggie, the old woman could not speak a like of English and I had always enjoyed having her babysit. She had managed to scare me off of eating canned tuna because she had me convinced that I had been eating cat food. I think that Trisha may have not liked me very much for one reason or another, I had always been to wrapped up in playing NINTENDO to have let it bother me. I can say this from memory, Trisha had a hot little cousin that would come over and swim in the new pool both Rodger and my mom had put in the back yard. It had been not long before my mom had started to address Trisha as being one of her kids and this had not sat to well in my mind. I had been kind of a mom's boy of sorts back then, it is hard for me to believe that I had once adored her so much but like she had recently told me that feelings change. Trisha would have soon moved some of her things into a room in the house and she had began to spend large majorities of time at our house. I had soon found myself referring to her as one of my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment