Saturday, September 1, 2012

 MY ENCOUNTER WITH A BIG REDHEADED BITCH












I had only been in the 5th grade and I had found myself in middle school, Vandalia had it set up where the 4th  grade had been the highest level in the Elementary school setting.We had moved across town and then I had been attending a different school than those that I had went to Demmitt with. That school had both air-conditioning as well as carpeting, Drea had neither as she had went to Morton. Every other student had seemed like giants compared to myself and I had definately not like that place from day one, I had been glad to see that there had been larger library than at the elementary school. I had noticed a few familiar faces from the apartment complex that we had just moved into. I had been offered the chance to be the water boy for the 5th grade football team by my Sunday School Teacher, I had always wanted to compete and play sports but my bones had been to fragile. I had gotten a jersey and that had made me feel a little better about not being able to play, the practices had been very boring and most of the time I had taken my friend's little sister to play on the play ground near by. I had found joy in talking to the players that had gotten yelled at by the coach, I had always try to cheer them up and remind them what great athletes they had been. I think that I may have gotten a trophy for team spirit but, I do not remember because the trophy had not meant that much to me. I had made a really good friend that had been on the football team and the 2 of us would cause a lot of mischief together during both 5th and 6th grade.  THERE HAD BEEN THIS GIRL THAT HAD A LOCKER NEAR MINE AND I DO NOT RECALL WHY BUT, THE 2 OF US HAD HATED EACH OTHER. I had this weird habit of pinching a random girl between the legs when I had seen them bending over infront of me, actually it had not been weird but the urge to do it had been. I had seen it done on a movie but I had never gotten the same reaction as the guy had in the movie, it had landed me in the principal's office and threatened with Sexual  Harassment Charges. I think that the redhead had a friend that I had used that move on and which may  have started our feud, I only think that might have been the reason but I would not bet on it. Anyway, it had been between classes and I had to go to my locker to retrieve a book for my next class. She had also been at her locker and I am thinking that I had made a comment about the way that her hair had looked that day, the next thing that I had known was that both of her arms were around my waist and she had lifted me up while she had been squeezing me tightly. It had only been about a minute but I had been fighting for breath because that bitch had been squeezing me like I had been in a vice and then without warning, she had thrown me to the ground and my left kneecap had broke my fall. READER'S DO NOT GET ME WRONG, YES I HAD GOTTEN BEATEN UP BY A GIRL BUT SHE HAD THROWN ME DOWN HARD BECAUSE I HAD NOT EVEN WEIGHED A 100 POUNDS DURING THAT PERIOD. The teacher that I had my first crush on had stood in her class room doorway and had been hollering to me that the bell was about to ring signaling that I was going to be late for her class. I was on the ground as I had known that I was in a large amount of pain but, I stood up somehow and made it to my crush's class. As I had been sitting there the pain had been over whelming and the harder I had tried to fight back tears, my teacher had noticed and stopped the whole class lecture to find out why I had been crying. TALK ABOUT BEING EMBARRASSED, THE WHOLE CLASS HAD SEEN ME CRYING. The teacher had excused me to go to the office and see the nurse but I could not stand up to leave the room, the teacher I had the crush on had carried me on her shoulders down to the office. My mom had been pissed because they had thought that I had been faking to get out of class and they had not called her until a few hours had passed and it had became clear to those assholes that I had not been getting up to leave the office. My mom had picked  me up and carried me to her car before she had rushed me to Doctor Lehner, He had taken several x-rays which had shown that my left kneecap had been majorly shattered. Every one had been afraid that I would no longer be able to walk but, I had known better and that it would be only a matter of time before I would be up again. Believe it or not, even though I had known how brittle I had been becoming I was still able to recover from anything. Over the years reality has almost crushed all of my desires but I have always been and still am a fighter. My friend Mitch had loved pushing me around in the chair and the two of us had played the wheelchair to get away with a lot of stuff at school during that time. MY MOM HAD TAKEN THAT LITTLE BITCH TO COURT AND RIGHT AWAY OUR LAWYER HAD KNOWN HER OLDER BROTHER, AS FOR ME I HAVE A FEAR OF MOST REDHEAD'S AND MY LEFT LEG STILL GIVES ME MAJOR PAIN OFTEN. .






No comments:

Post a Comment