Saturday, September 15, 2012

MY PRE-TEEN URGES

#21 - MY PRE-TEEN URGES






I had been very
 interested in girls even more so than before and I had began to hump my pillow more and more and one day I had thought that I had peed on my pillow, I had been confused because I had not felt like I had to go to the bathroom. It had not been like I had a male in the household that could answer any of my questions about what could have been wrong with me, my Grandma had caught me a few years early playing with myself and she had told me that the angels in heaven had been watching me.  So I had stopped touching myself and found that by humping things it had felt better and as my Grandma had not said anything regarding that, I had found a fun solution to the problem and no angels could see me.  I had Sex Education in the 4th grade but had not been mature enough to understand any of it and I had known that at the time, my penis had been to small for that white balloon.  Sex Ed. had taught me that sneezing on a girl would get her pregnant as I had been a guy and had seeds in my head, maybe that is why people cover up their mouths when they sneeze.  I can also recall that day when I found a hair growing from my left underarm and I had ran through the new apartment screaming that I had been starting poverty, I had gotten the words mixed up and what I should have said had been puberty but at the time I had no idea what I had been beginning.  I had noticed years earlier that I had always had a little wet spot in my Batman briefs after I had no longer felt the need to keep humping but, I had always thought that it had just been sweat.  Looking back now for this post, I had really regretted the fact that I had never had an older male in the house to ask what I had been going through.  Being a boy, I had always wondered if it had been the right size and I had never gotten that answered until I had lost my virginity at the age of 22.  I had realized later on in life that the information I had gotten from guys my own age as well as the TV had never been very accurate.





      

1 comment:

  1. oi! it's tre brother. Good to see your still livin life and writin your shit. Fb me your number or somethin so I can call ya. Miss you man.

    ReplyDelete