post counter





BLOGS TO COME

Sunday, March 24, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL IN THE 9TH GRADE

BACK TO SCHOOL IN THE 9TH GRADE


I was told that the Doctors decided I needed to go back to school and be around others my own age right?, "I needed to interact with those".   Apparently a few of my doctors got together with who ever help made that bad idea to decide that Brandon needed to be around his friends.  I should have known it was going to be a nightmare when the short bus picked me up a few minutes later than what I was told to be there but hey I love sitting out in front of where I live in my wheel chair watching people smile as they drove by. i dont think any of those adults were laughing now but I did back then.  I finally arrived at the high school and was handed over to a long haired bald man then I learned would be accompanying me every where until I got back on the bus, let me point something out right now and say it wasnt his dream job.  Talking to the guy that first day I learned he used to be NOT SO professional wrestler that used to wear a mask, I dont want to give his name so its like the piss ass hippie avenger.  My first lesson had been when I seen a girl i used to make laugh walking down the hall, I know that  we were looking at each other when I gave her the friendly knod and the girl turned down a hallway, it was on my mind all day and unknown to me it was going to be one of those reality checks thats still hit me  today in one way or another.  The second chick I got that first day was seeing a girl i had "dated" the first day we went to Troy Oh.  I met a very cool guy on that short bus and we always talked every day on the way home about professional wrestling, after my surgery I would see it come on late at night and would soon and knowing more about the back stage part of it.  The reality checks kept coming and coming and one day my aide and i got into an argument about something I said to someone else who was not my friend, did i forget to mention the only time i got away from the guy is when taking a piss.  I couldnt talk to anyone that wanted to or say something out loud in class because this fucker would only be sentting a few desks away if that.  Back to the show, it was something so idiotic that hurts i cant remember for this post!  Remember, we had one 14 year old boy and a 30 something year old man.  I remember him leaning towards me and grabbing one of the papers i had just gotten back graded from the teacher, he arched his hand like shooting a basketball and the damn paper went into the grey garbage can.  One of my teachers had been wacthing the disruption we were creating that eventually might damage a fellow classmates learning potential, God that sounds familiar.  Both expected me to roll over and retrieve the paper from the bottom of the garbage can and that is how I found out they had three principals because the wreslter and I were sent to see one.  I really hated having to go back even though only there for four hours a day and honestly dont know how i mentally made it through but I can say that was the turning point to who I am now.  I ended up being pulled back out of school to begin home schooling when we moved over to a house in the same city.





No comments:

Post a Comment