post counter





BLOGS TO COME

Saturday, March 30, 2013

PROBLEMS AND POPO

                                                                               #63 - -PROBLEMS AND POPO


I remember the ending months of living with Delores and  how she had began to paint me as a bad guy  to anyone that would listen to her, I had been  an  ungrateful  handi-capped son who  had blamed the world for my health problems.  She had told people  including my best friend Z that I had been  very mean to her,  she would claim that she had done everything for me  but I would still lash out at her.  She had gotten into the habit of calling out the same policemen every time that we had gotten into an argument.  This cop had always talked to her outside on the wheel chair ramp before coming in and ordering me to give my mom the respect that she deserved for even putting up with someone like me and allowing me to live in her house. I had felt like I had been viewed as a rolling punk when I had known that I had not been, Delores had been getting weird.


One such occasion  that I can recall without even trying to remember that well...

No comments:

Post a Comment